Download Chicken Soup for the Soul by Amy Newmark, Deborah Norville PDF – Free Download Ebooks
amy newmark books,amy newmark podcast,amy newmark net worth,amy newmark chicken soup,amy newmark bio,amy newmark age,amy newmark author,amy newmark quotes,amy newmark wikipedia,deborah norville yarn,deborah norville age,deborah norville children,deborah norville net worth,deborah norville thyroid,deborah norville salary,deborah norville and family,deborah norville book,deborah norville book chicken soup for the soul
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
These 101 true stories will inspire you to think positive to live a happier life.
Everyone can use a little more positive thinking—to create an even better life. Your attitude is a powerful tool, and these stories from real people show you how to think yourself into a more fulfilling, happier life.
As co-author Deborah Norville says, “Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world. Sometimes you need an example to follow, a how-to that works for you. These stories can help you do just that.”
In this collection, you’ll read stories about:
- making every day count through mindfulness and thankfulness
- trying new things and stepping outside your comfort zone
- simple phrases that could change your life
- turning lemons to lemonade and finding the silver lining in every situation
- finding your inner strength and turning adversity into opportunity
- counting your blessings and using the power of gratitude
- rebooting your life and living with passion and purpose
- how volunteering and making a difference can turn your life around
- strategies that work for bringing joy back into your life
- techniques for managing cancer and other health challenges
The Chicken Soup for the Soul books always provide an enjoyable insightful reading experience. While the books in general are designed to enhance the experience of just being alive, “Think Positive, Live Happy” does a particularly good job of providing stories that will help you find the strength within when you need it most.
About the Author
Deborah Norville is the anchor of Inside Edition, the nation’s longest running, top-rated syndicated newsmagazine. The two-time Emmy-Award winner and lecturer is also a New York Times best-selling author. She and her husband have three children.
- Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul (September 24, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 161159992X
- ISBN-13: 978-1611599923
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #267 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)